Oil and gas regulation is not only changing at the federal level, it is evolving at the local and state level, too.
In this webcast, David R. Little will discuss trends and recent developments in local and state oil and gas regulation and litigation affecting operators across the country.
David will discuss:
- New technologies and operating trends affecting oil and gas operators
- Recent health and safety studies examining oil and gas operations
- Recent legal challenges by local citizens and groups to proposed oil and gas operations
- Developments in the law of nuisance and preemption
- New efforts by local and state governments across the country to regulate oil and gas operations and the remediation and plugging of oil and gas wells
Click on the icon below to download the presentation slides.