Join the Pittsburgh Business Times and Steptoe & Johnson PLLC as we explore how the new era in Washington will affect changes in higher education law, in particular Title IX, emergency preparedness, cybersecurity, and employment law.
- Meredith Bollheimer, Esq., General Counsel and VP for Legal Affairs, Mercyhurst University
- John G. Greeno, Esq., Assistant Vice President and CHRO, Duquesne University
- David Finegold, President, Chatham University
Emergency Preparedness Presenters:
- Amy McCall, Esq. , SVP and General Counsel, Point Park University
- Neal Edman, Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students, Westminster College
- Shawn Morgan, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Zackary Bombatch, Esq., Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Registration, Continental Breakfast
9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. Title IX
10:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Emergency Preparedness and Cybersecurity
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Hot Buffet Lunch
12:30 p.m. - 12:50 p.m. Keynote Presentation - 50,000 Foot View by Don Francis, President of the Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania
1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m. Employment Laws: Possible Changes Under the New Presidential Administration
1:45 pm - 2:45 p.m. Panel Discussion: The New Presidential Administration - Where Are We Now?
To register, please click here.