In this webcast, David R. Little will discuss legal options for addressing current business and political risks faced by oil and gas operators in the Rockies.
David will discuss:
- Lease maintenance issues in Colorado and other states involving shut-in wells
- Remedies under joint operating agreements, farmout agreements and the common law for collecting due and owing funds
- New cases impacting the payment of royalties
- Statutory pooling updates and how they impact oil and gas operations
- The latest on efforts by local governments in Colorado to regulate or ban oil and gas operations in light of new Colorado Supreme Court decisions
- The latest on proposed initiatives in Colorado aimed at empowering local regulation and increasing well setbacks and whether these initiatives will make the November ballot
- The latest on state and federal efforts to toughen regulation of multi-well pads and hydraulic fracturing
Noon - 1:00pm Eastern
11:00am - Noon Central
10:00am - 11:00am Mountain
9:00am - 10:00am Pacific
Registration will close at 10:00am Eastern, Wednesday, September 21, 2016.