The law never stands still and plenty has happened in the last 12 months that affects the oil and gas industry. In this month's energy webcast, Andrew Graham will review some of the more important decisions affecting the oil and gas industry in the Appalachian Basin, Texas, and Colorado.
Among the topics up for discussion:
- Has the Ohio Supreme Court successfully resolved the confusion surrounding the workings of the Ohio Dormant Mineral Act?
- Why a pipeline company’s efforts to survey the location of a proposed pipeline location were stopped in West Virginia?
- Whether the dreaded Pennsylvania “title wash” survived an encounter with the Pennsylvania Supreme Court?
- How many customers must a pipeline have to be a “common carrier” in Texas?
- Can Colorado producers ever deduct transportation costs from royalty payments?
Noon - 1:00pm Eastern
11:00am - Noon Central
10:00am - 11:00am Mountain
9:00am - 10:00am Pacific
Registration will close at 10:00am Eastern, February 28, 2017.