The Platts Global Energy Outlook Forum is a high-level leadership event which annually draws nearly 200 senior executives. With an agenda that demands a lively debate, you’ll get a balance of C-Suite strategy and real-world tactics.
Money Talks: Shifting Landscape Calls New Players
8:00 – 8:30 am Registration & Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 am Opening Address (Moderator: John Kingston, President, McGraw Hill Financial Global Institute)
9:30 – 10:45 am How the re-valuation of energy assets is changing the landscape
Stewart Glickman, Director, S&P Capital IQ (Moderator)
Jeff Currie, Global Head of Commodities Research, Goldman Sachs
Helima Croft, Head of Commodity Strategy, RBC Capital Markets
• M&A opportunities: who are the biggest winners in the distressed environment?
• Where do geopolitics magnetize money?
• Private Equity Stockpiling: how will their prominent role change the playing field?
• How shifting energy markets are influencing the allocation of capital
10:45 – 11:00 am Networking Break
11:00 – 12:15 pm Which fuel sources will be the darlings of investors?
Ryan Morgan, Member, Steptoe & Johnson (Moderator)
Antonio Brufau, Chairman, Repsol
Kim Greene, Chief Operating Officer, Southern Company
• What is the outlook across various sectors
• Asset values and profit margins rising downstream
• Who can sustain price collapse, while strategically positioning forthe future
• Which fuels get a helping hand up, and which get nudged out
12:15 – 12:30 pm Networking Break
12:30 – 2:00 pm Award of Excellence Ceremony Lunch (Sponsored by: Fortune, Time Inc.)
1:00 – 2:00 pm Closing Address
The 17th Annual Global Energy Awards will be celebrated at a fabulous black-tie affair on December 9, 2015 at Cipriani Wall Street (55 Wall Street) in New York City. Mark your calendar now and plan to join us for this elite event. It affords a remarkable opportunity to network with the best of the best in the energy industry.