Kalynn Walls’ approach to her practice is centered by her drive and client-focused method. She has a business concentrated practice that includes business litigation and regulation, economic development, and higher education.
As a first-generation college and law school graduate, she strives to help not only her clients, but her community. Through her years of volunteer work and community outreach, Kalynn values building relationships and advocacy, while appreciating the perspectives represented on all sides of a case, negotiation or conflict.
Kalynn provides guidance and a cool temperament for clients, as she helps them navigate delicate situations and defends their interests. She was drawn to law because of advocacy and during law school, Kalynn was elected Student Bar Association president to advocate on behalf of her peers. She was also selected for the Louis D. Brandeis Inn of Court, as well as the National Moot Court team, where she competed arguing at the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In her business practice, Kalynn brings a fresh perspective and a passion for working with businesses throughout their life cycle.
- J.D. University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- B.A. University of Louisville
- Board of Directors, Louisville Forum
- Member, Louisville Bar Association
- Member, Young Professional Association of Louisville
- Member, Louisville Law Alumni Council
- Member, Louisville Bar Association Young Lawyers Division
- Member, Kentucky Bar Association
- Member, LBA Health & Wellness Committee
- Member, Partners in Prevention
- Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Louisville
- CALI “Book” Award: Professional Responsibility, Negotiations, Mediations, Family Law
- Distinguished First-Generation Student, Brandeis School of Law Recipient
- Leon Seidman Memorial Award Recipient