Frank Stanek has more than thirty-three years of civil litigation experience, representing businesses of all sizes from local contractors to large corporations. Frank’s focus throughout his career has been to protect his clients and has done so specializing in the areas of medical professional liability, toxic tort exposure, and product liability cases. His experience covers various types of litigation including construction, property damage, claims against the hospitality industry, personal injury lawsuits, and claims against property owners’ employers.
Frank is admitted to practice before the United States District Courts for the Middle District and Western District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Courts for the Northern District and Southern District of West Virginia, and The Supreme Court of the United States of America.
Frank has been a member of the American Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, Blair County Bar Association, Allegheny County Bar Association, Washington County Bar Association, Monongalia County Bar Association, Wilkes-Barre Law & Library Association, Defense Research Institute, Pennsylvania Defense Institute, and Defense Trial Counsel of West Virginia.
- Represented Licensed Clinical Social Workers and Psychologists in professional liability claims
- Represented commercial transportation companies in personal injury matters arising out of tractor-trailer/automobile accidents
- Defended commercial paint manufacturer in personal injury matters alleging personal injuries due to benzene exposure
- Represented physicians in wrongful death/wrongful life case resolved in client’s favor upon appeal to The Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Obtained numerous dismissals in toxic tort matters involving claims of exposure to asbestos, silica, and manganese. Defended such cases for more than seventeen years including cases filed in many jurisdictions and on behalf of a variety of industrial equipment manufacturers, suppliers of products, employers, and owners of subject premises
- Represented General Contractor in connection with commercial construction litigation
- Served as an arbitrator in Pennsylvania UM/UIM arbitratio
- West Virginia
- J.D. Pennsylvania State University Dickinson Law
- Past Member, Advisory Board – Easter Seal Society of Blair & Bedford Counties
- Past Chairman – Blair County Bar Association Law Day
- Past Board Member – Blair County Mental Retardation Services, Inc
- Past Chairman, Kiwanis / Easter Seals – Charity Benefits
- Served as Supervising Attorney for the Board of Law Examiners for the State of West Virginia
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation (2011-Present), Insurance Law (2013-Present), Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (2024-Present)
- Best Lawyers / Pennsylvania
- Outstanding Community Service Award – Kiwanis
- Distinguished Service Award – Mental Retardation Services, Inc.
- Community Service Award – Easter Seal Society of Blair and Bedford Counties