Steptoe & Johnson's Workplace Safety Team provides sound advice aimed at reducing human resources costs associated with occupational injury and illness. Lawyers can also help minimize the risks associated with government oversight or lawsuits alleging deliberate intent.
The Workplace Safety Team has specific experience in the following areas:The group can assist clients in evaluating their workplaces to reduce the risk of injury or adverse regulatory action.
- Safety management
- Dealing with OSHA and MSHA inspections and citations
- Litigation involving OSHA and MSHA
- Litigation of tort-like claims of deliberate intent
- Handling all types of workers' compensation and occupational pneumoconiosis claims
Defended against numerous OSHA citations in a variety of industries, including alleged violations of blood borne pathogen standards before the Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission
- To Choose Steptoe & Johnson
- that prove we're in it together. You need a willing partner who understands that something always true
- isn't just about giving advice, but is really about active listening and proactive thinking.